SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS- SIG P229 Two Tone Enhanced Elite 9MM with tons of upgrades!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS- SIG P229 Two Tone Enhanced Elite 9MM with tons of upgrades!! Login/Join 
posted
I have a beautiful sig 229 two tone enhanced elite that I'm looking to unload to free up some cash for my next project. It has the following upgrades:

- custom bead blasted slide done by Sig Sauer Factory (same as factory two tone sigs)
- G10 black piranha grips
- trijicon hd night sights
- Gray guns fat guide rod
- Gray guns P-Series P22xST Dual Adjustable Straight Trigger
- Legion slide lock lever & decocking lever
- Custom action job done by Gerry Ritacco of Total Automation. Comes with a full diagnostic/report. Trigger pulls around 4 lbs in single action and 8 lbs in double. No grit to it and it's as smooth as anything I've ever felt. Also has one of the shortest resets I've ever seen with almost no pre-travel or over-travel, both of which can be adjusted.

It has exactly 404 rounds cycled through it and has been properly taken care of. All factory packaging oil was removed and replaced with proper gun oil before fired and anything that slides has been greased from the beginning with Mil-Comm TW25B.

Price is $950 FIRM.

Email or send me a private message if you'd like me to send more pictures.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: QuickDraw11,

Posts: 10 | Registered: March 08, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17453 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed that!!! I just ended my gunbroker listing and am closing all other listings on other boards. I am giving exclusivity to sigforum for the sale of this firearm!

posted Hide Post
Did I miss something? What calibre is this pistol?

Posts: 974 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACP1:
Did I miss something? What calibre is this pistol?

I apologize! I must have left that out. It's a 9MM

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
To the top...

posted Hide Post
BUMP. I will accept partial trades and cash or straight trades as long as they're appropriate. All trades will be done via FFL and I will not ship first.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Trade interests?

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4377 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in mainly CZ's but if it's a good 2 for 1 or a lesser gun and another gun I'd be willing to check it out. My trade value is going to be higher at $1100.

posted Hide Post
Really no one? You're getting tremendous value at the price I'm offering. You couldn't build this same gun for under $1500.

posted Hide Post
SOLD!!