SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig Sauer overstock sale.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer overstock sale. Login/Join 
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted
We have too many P226, 229, 220, 210, 938, 1911's. Call the shop 785-828-3474 Harrison Shooter Supply Lyndon, KS. Sig master dealer.

In Stock
P226- Legion, Elite, Engraved blk & SS, MK25, BSS, Legion SAO RX.

P229- Emp Scorpion, Legion.

P220- Legion, Combat, Legion SAO, BSS.

P938- Hogue, Emp Scorpion threaded and standard , Combat, We the People, Nitron, 22cal, Nightmare, Equinox .

1911- We the People, Max Michel, Super Target, C3, Nightmare 4.2.

I will email prices if asked, Cannot publish these prices.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: southernmaninla,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2020 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in a couple. Email sent

Posts: 33 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thank you

Posts: 102 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent!!

Posts: 2690 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
All emails to now responded to

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2020 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will you please email me pics of the P938 equinox and price. Gary
Gbolte4@comcast.net

Posts: 122 | Location: USA | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Email sent

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 8393 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
Email sent

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 3002 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post