SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Scope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Scope Login/Join 
posted
I have for sale a Vortex Spitfire 1x prism scope. Lightly used having been on my 300BLK pistol for a few hundred rounds. Link to Vortex Site Looking for $175 $150 shipped.

Open to offers. Trade interest include AR magazines, 33 round glock magazines, and red dot sights. Will accept Paypal friends and family, Venmo, or money order.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dryw13,

Posts: 199 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pmd you

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 227 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
nice stuff

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21006 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dryw13:
Lastly, I have a new TROS 3-Lug Adapter for 5/8"x24 barrels. Had planned on using this for subsonic 300BLK but have decided to go another direction. These are a special order item so avoid the wait. Looking for $60 Shipped.

E-mail inbound

Posts: 3435 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feel free to make an offer if you're interested but price seems high.

Posts: 199 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strike Eagle traded to Pespiblue, prism and 3-lug still available.