SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Trijicon AccuPoint 1x4x24 Model #TR24 **SOLD**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Trijicon AccuPoint 1x4x24 Model #TR24 **SOLD** Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
Selling a very good condition AccuPoint scope as seen here. $500 Shipped

https://drive.google.com/file/...ErF/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/...5AF/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/...ShS/view?usp=sharing

I have probably only shot 30 rounds with it on the AR. It's an awesome scope, but it just sat in the safe for a few years (likley where it got a very small nick on the outside of the tube). You can see it in the pic.

Everything I buy and sell is for my personal use and I LIKE MY STUFF. I'm always happy to have it back. Should you receive it and wish to return it, I will even pay your return shipping.

You can see the specs from Trijicon here:
https://www.trijicon.com/produ...jicon-accupoint-TR24

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cobra21,

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4392 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love it, but right now waiting on customer payments. Hopefully tomorrow if nobody else grabs it.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 2523 | Location:  | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which reticle/color is yours? Thanks

Posts: 96 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Which reticle/color is yours? Thanks

Inquiring minds want to know ........... Smile

Posts: 299 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I will take it. How would you prefer payment? I use Venmo frequently if you have that.

edited to add: email in profile.

Posts: 7037 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Just for grins, what color is the reticle?

Posts: 299 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I'm also curious. But I know I don't really mind any of the reticle options so I decided to jump on it.

Posts: 7037 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Cobra, if you'd be so kind as to post here when you email me it would be helpful. Thank you.

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
I will take it. How would you prefer payment? I use Venmo frequently if you have that.

edited to add: email in profile.

rsbolo, Sorry for the delay. Was traveling. I don't have Venmo, but my son does so I can give you that. I do have PayPal. Personal check or whatever is fine also.

Posts: 4392 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
No worries. I am happy to use PayPal, I think my account is still functional. I haven't used it in a long time.

If I can't make that work I will let you know. Please email me your PayPal info.

or post it here if that is easier.

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I just checked my PP account. Looks like I'm good to go.

chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Scope just arrived exactly as described. Excellent transaction.

Thank you Cobra!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
So what color is the reticle? Big Grin

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Bend, this is a TR24. They are all AMBER. The other colors have a different model number. It is SOLD.