SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Prices adjusted 357SIG Speer Gold Dot/ Winchester Ranger Ammo (FTF-VA); Saker DT mount 5/8x24
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Prices adjusted 357SIG Speer Gold Dot/ Winchester Ranger Ammo (FTF-VA); Saker DT mount 5/8x24 Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted
FS:

.357SIG Speer Gold Dot Ammo, 600 rounds, stored bulk packed to save space in ammo can in basement, $575 $250 FTF in VA.

.357SIG Winchester Ranger Ammo, RA357SIGT, 1400 rounds, stored bulk packed to save space in ammo can in basement, $975 $865 FTF in VA.

I prefer not to ship ammo. Possibly will trade some for 9mm or .40 ammo, let me know what you have.

Silencerco Saker direct thread mount, 5/8 X 24, used- vg to excellent condition, $100 $80 shipped.

USPS money order, discrete friends/ family paypal, or check. For checks, shipment will be held until funds clear my bank.

Shipping insurance is not included, but can be purchased for an additional fee.

Be sure you can legally own the item you are interested in.

SPF to fullmann
P229 .357SIG barrels, used, excellent condition, $90/ shipped.

SOLD to robtom

SOLD to bionic218- SIG night sights, used, excellent condition, takeoff from P320 assembled 4-28-17, 8 rear 6 front, $50/ shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10-7 leo,

Posts: 1518 | Location: Central Va. | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
E-mailed you with questions. Thanks.

Posts: 128 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P224 package. Too good to pass. Please e-mail me at blackwaterp226@att.net on how to pay by PayPal Family/Friends option.

Posts: 128 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
P290 - I'll take it.

Can we meet tomorrow, Sunday 1/14 for FTF cash?

I have VA drivers license and CHP.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 15617 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Thanks 10-7. Great gun.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 15617 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email!

P227 Nitron
P229 Legion 357
P229 two tone 357
FN PS90
P320 SC 9mm
SIG556
P320 compact 357 Sig
P226 Tacops 9mm

Posts: 47 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
SIG night sights, used, excellent condition, takeoff from P320 assembled 4-28-17, 8 rear 6 front, $50/ shipped.

I'll take them. E-mail sent.

Posts: 9840 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P229 barrel #2. Thanks.

Posts: 46 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
I’ll take one of those 229/357 barrels

Email sent

Posts: 314 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Another member provided links to current pricing of the ammo. Prices adjusted accordingly.

Posts: 1518 | Location: Central Va. | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post