SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Magpul AR Mags - HSG TACO Rifle/pistol mag pouches and Stuff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Magpul AR Mags - HSG TACO Rifle/pistol mag pouches and Stuff Login/Join 
posted
I'm switching to 9mm and getting rid of my .223 stuff.

So I've got:

14 thirty round capacity Magpul Pmag G2 non-window mags new in plastic: $110 shipped

10 thirty round capacity Lancer AWM Opaque Black - $130 shipped 10 Thirty round capacity Lancer AWM Translucent Smoke - $150 shipped

One of these: Condor Battle Belt- Tan - $18 shipped

Two of these: Pic HSG TACO Multicam Double Rifle/Single Pistol Pouches - $46 each, 90 for both shipped.

First "I'll take it" takes it. Picks available on request. Nothing used in any way. My email is in my profile.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Loswsmith,

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
Member Washington Arms Collectors
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 694 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the upper.
edit: Funds sent this AM. thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: h2so4,

Posts: 153 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
i WiIl take the upper pending a pix. email in route. Thanks.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 13633 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I'm editing stuff. H2so4 got there first, but ORG is second for follow through.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA
The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with.'

Posts: 694 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the chest rig,,, paypal ok?

Posts: 29 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chest rig SPF to Peter36330

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA

posted Hide Post
Upper shipped

Chest rig shipped

Thanks gentlemen

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA

posted Hide Post
Received the chest rig today ,,perfect shape ,,super fast shipping,,, Great person to trade with ,,,THANKS

Posts: 29 | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA

posted Hide Post
upper received- just as described. thank you!

Posts: 153 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dozer and I are doing a trade on the Lancer Mags so I'm pulling them out for right now.

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA

posted Hide Post
BTT

"Ultima Ratio Regum"
Life Member NRA