SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Forsale. Mpx eight inch factory carbon fiber handguard and factory fde folder with brace adapter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forsale. Mpx eight inch factory carbon fiber handguard and factory fde folder with brace adapter Login/Join 
posted
Eight inch carbon fiber handguard $500 obo
Fde folder with adapter.$300 obo
Email grizzly@iup.edu for pics

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum Rubicon!

Good luck on your sales. I see by your post count you are new to us so you probably didn't see the note regarding multiple items for sale. The owner prefers that multiple items be combined on one post.

If you have any difficulties post a question in the lounge and any number of members or moderators will scramble to help. (That's been my experience anyway)

Posts: 7034 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry wasn’t sure if first for sale ad went thru .Someone can delete one no problem

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rubicon20032003:
Eight inch carbon fiber handguard $500 obo
Fde folder with adapter.$300 obo
Email grizzly@iup.edu for pics

posted Hide Post
Rubicon may have a low post count but he is good to go. I just made a sizeable purchase from him on another forum and he had great communication, fast shipping and product better than described.

Posts: 46 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post