SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Remington 870
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Remington 870 Login/Join 
Picture of Quattro15
posted
Hey guys,

Let me know what you got and what you'd like for it. Cash or possible trade??

Thanks!

FTF in Western North Carolina if possible but I have a few FFL dealers around if shipping is required.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quattro15,

---------------------------
“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not local but if you're just after a shorter barrel, I have 2. One is a standard blued 2 3/4' 12 gauge with a Tru-glo green front bead replacement, the other is a parkerized Vang-Comp conversion for 2 3/4' or 3' shells. This barrel has a small ramp front sight base with a Tru-Glo green insert. Neither is marked Poice however. If you're interested, I can email pictures. Would like $50 for the blued bead sight barrel, $150 for the Van-Comp barrel plus shipping. Email in profile.

Posts: 51 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kartracer:
I'm not local but if you're just after a shorter barrel, I have 2. One is a standard blued 2 3/4' 12 gauge with a Tru-glo green front bead replacement, the other is a parkerized Vang-Comp conversion for 2 3/4' or 3' shells. This barrel has a small ramp front sight base with a Tru-Glo green insert. Neither is marked Poice however. If you're interested, I can email pictures. Would like $50 for the blued bead sight barrel, $150 for the Van-Comp barrel plus shipping. Email in profile.

I'll gladly take both of those off your hands. Thank you sir.

“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to Quattro15. Email to follow. Thank you!

Posts: 51 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
Update Bump

— William Blake

posted Hide Post
I received a notice from UPS that the package was delivered shortly after noon today. Just want to make sure that it got there and not wishful thinking from the shipping company.

Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kartracer:
I received a notice from UPS that the package was delivered shortly after noon today. Just want to make sure that it got there and not wishful thinking from the shipping company.

Yes sir! Got the barrels yesterday evening! Thanks again!

— William Blake

posted Hide Post
Glad to hear they arrived. Good luck with your shotgun search.

Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post

Posts: 509 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post