SIGforum
WTB Remington 870

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/350601935/m/3920078974

February 21, 2021, 04:49 PM
Quattro15
WTB Remington 870
Hey guys,

Let me know what you got and what you'd like for it. Cash or possible trade??

Thanks!

FTF in Western North Carolina if possible but I have a few FFL dealers around if shipping is required.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quattro15,

---------------------------
“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake
February 22, 2021, 10:09 AM
kartracer
I'm not local but if you're just after a shorter barrel, I have 2. One is a standard blued 2 3/4' 12 gauge with a Tru-glo green front bead replacement, the other is a parkerized Vang-Comp conversion for 2 3/4' or 3' shells. This barrel has a small ramp front sight base with a Tru-Glo green insert. Neither is marked Poice however. If you're interested, I can email pictures. Would like $50 for the blued bead sight barrel, $150 for the Van-Comp barrel plus shipping. Email in profile.
February 22, 2021, 04:14 PM
Quattro15
quote:
Originally posted by kartracer:
I'm not local but if you're just after a shorter barrel, I have 2. One is a standard blued 2 3/4' 12 gauge with a Tru-glo green front bead replacement, the other is a parkerized Vang-Comp conversion for 2 3/4' or 3' shells. This barrel has a small ramp front sight base with a Tru-Glo green insert. Neither is marked Poice however. If you're interested, I can email pictures. Would like $50 for the blued bead sight barrel, $150 for the Van-Comp barrel plus shipping. Email in profile.

I'll gladly take both of those off your hands. Thank you sir.

“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake
February 22, 2021, 04:20 PM
kartracer
SPF to Quattro15. Email to follow. Thank you!
March 05, 2021, 08:20 AM
Quattro15
Update Bump

— William Blake
March 05, 2021, 08:40 PM
kartracer
I received a notice from UPS that the package was delivered shortly after noon today. Just want to make sure that it got there and not wishful thinking from the shipping company.
March 06, 2021, 03:53 AM
Quattro15
quote:
Originally posted by kartracer:
I received a notice from UPS that the package was delivered shortly after noon today. Just want to make sure that it got there and not wishful thinking from the shipping company.

Yes sir! Got the barrels yesterday evening! Thanks again!

— William Blake
March 06, 2021, 10:28 AM
kartracer
Glad to hear they arrived. Good luck with your shotgun search.
March 08, 2021, 07:22 PM
tarheelbball
https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...&utm_campaign=030821