SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: German Sig Sauers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: German Sig Sauers Login/Join 
posted
I have consolidated my WTB ads into one single ad. Apologies if I broke forum rules. I was informed by another forum member that I may only have one WTB ad, but I thought that rule only applied to WTS ads. Anyway, my current priority is listed in blue color.

1. These two Sig Sauer pistols I am looking for are specifically to replace a couple that I had to sell in the past. I am only looking for NOS (New-Old-Stock) guns. To me this means unfired, unused, all-original, and in 100% mint condition, with original box(es), both original magazines, both plastic sleeves, and all papers.
"P226": NOS, folded slide, W. German, with date codes either KE or KF.
"P228": NOS, folded slide, W. German, with date codes either KB, KE, KF, or Exeter KA.

2. I am also looking for the following German-made Sig Sauer pistols, preferably NOS. They are currently not in any particular order of priority.
P226 SL: Afton Arms, Ilaflon slide and frame
P226 SL: Afton Arms, natural stainless slide and frame
P226R German: E26R-9-B-GER

Feel free to post a reply here or send an email to the address on my profile (it has changed since last time). Thanks again for looking. Many thanks in advance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tigerbloodwinning,

Posts: 216 | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is one NIB at PM Guns Ft. Collins,CO
970-612-1911
SE

Posts: 410 | Location: USA | Registered: February 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How did that work out...........?
SE

Posts: 410 | Location: USA | Registered: February 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 226 | Registered: April 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The M11B is very pricey.

Posts: 3164 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Watcher
posted Hide Post
Email sent, E26R-9-B-GER

Posts: 177 | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Question what makes the M11 a “B” model?
I have a railed M11 not sure if it’s a B

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4936 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MauiWowie22:
Question what makes the M11 a “B” model?
I have a railed M11 not sure if it’s a B

The reason for the "B" is discussed in this article here, https://www.thetruthaboutguns....-sauer-m11-b-pistol/

Yours, if it is the one from 2009 with the "US" "M11" etched out, does not have the "B".

Q

2016 MAGA ---> 2020 KAG
* P228 factoids *

Posts: 18204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/7000078064

Both rare and having the old style aluminum grips at a reasonable price...

----------------------------
"Voldemort himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4419 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RexHavoc
posted Hide Post
Any interest in a 230 SL DAO?

Posts: 331 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post