SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SOLD** S&W M&P 2.0 Compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD** S&W M&P 2.0 Compact Login/Join 
posted
***Sold, thanks***

First off this is the only place this pistol is being offered in keeping with forum policy. It's time to start selling off those items I don't use.

This 4" 2.0 Compact is in excellent condition, comes in the original box with all particulars, 3 15rd mags-I got back the 2 sleeves to use 17 round mags. I added Ameriglo i-dot night sights, Apex forward polymer trigger with action enhancement duty/carry kit part # 100-126, as well as a NDZ American Flag slide plate-all original parts included. I've put 150 flawless rounds through it.

I'm also including a kydex holster, a double mag carrier and a single mag carrier.

The price for the total package is $475! I'd prefer to keep it local in the Denver area (CO mandatory ffl fee extra) but will ship for an additional $45 ffl to ffl-I will accept USPS mo or PayPal Friends for shipped, cash only for local, no trades.

Thanks for your time and interest.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: doc45,

Posts: 1837 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Damn, was looking for the 3.6 model.

Posts: 1142 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E_Rock81
posted Hide Post
What’s the round count on it? After the apex trigger install, what is the trigger pull weight? Thank you.

Posts: 1265 | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by E_Rock81:
What’s the round count on it? After the apex trigger install, what is the trigger pull weight? Thank you.

Hi, stated in the ad-150 rounds. Don’t have a trigger pull gauge but it’s very nice.

The holster is from KT Mech, lined with suede. Double mag carrier is from BladeTech and the single (not pictured) is from LAG. I also have 2 used factory 17rd mags available where legal for $30 each or both for $55.

Don’t let .4” stop anyone from getting a wonderful package. Big Grin

Please email for fastest reply during daytime hours.

posted Hide Post
bump please. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Final bump, thanks