SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Ocean7, Hamilton watches and some holsters.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ocean7, Hamilton watches and some holsters. Login/Join 
Picture of pops572
posted
Looking to free up some cash for a late vacation, so trades are unlikely, but you can offer. I have these 2 beautiful pieces that just don’t get the time they deserve.

Ocean7 LM-2 Auto excellent shape worn a handful of times, has complete kit with 2 bands.$450 shipped Specs:

https://ocean7watchco.com/coll...-v2-1250m-dive-watch

Hamilton Khaki Pilot Day Date Quartz, might as well be new, worn twice for a total of about 6 hours. Complete kit. $310 shipped Specs:

https://www.hamiltonwatch.com/...day-date-quartz.html

Watches

Group of unused holsters, $30 each shipped remaining 2 for $50 shipped. All for a 228/9 225
Lobo leather owb SOLD PF, no name kydex, Black Arch I think hybrid. All right handed.
Also a Vedder FDE with the Claw attachment for a P365 SOLD for it. Pictures can be found at the link.
Holster pics

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pops572,

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1108 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE] $30 each shipped all 3 for $75 shipped. All for a 228/9 225 Lobo leather owb [QUOTE]

I will Take the snap Lobo Leather holster.
Email inbound.

Too many SIGs .. ... Nah not really

Posts: 287 | Location: AL | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Email replied.

Posts: 1108 | Location: Springfield,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Envelope inbound.

Posts: 287 | Location: AL | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Back up

posted Hide Post
Package received just as agreed.
Smooth transaction as expected
from SIGFORUM members in long standing.
Thank you

Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Added a couple of real nice watches.

Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Bump