SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SUN Optics * Tactical 30MM CQB/3-Gun Match Scope * MAKE ME AN OFFER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SUN Optics * Tactical 30MM CQB/3-Gun Match Scope * MAKE ME AN OFFER Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted
Want to sell the following new scopes, Postal MO, PayPal (add 3% fees or personal/family & friends):

SUN Optics TACTICAL 30MM CQB/3-GUN MATCH SCOPE - CS401624IR ($175.00 Shipped) or make me an offer

SUN Optics Link

SOLD: Burris Scout Riflescope 2.75x20mm ($150.00 Shipped)

Burris Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aguilar64,

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1930 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, I will take the Burris scope.

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3559 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Bump Big Grin

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1930 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post