SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF-Tag Heuer CT1111 Chronograph "Jason Bourne Model" Price Lowered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF-Tag Heuer CT1111 Chronograph "Jason Bourne Model" Price Lowered Login/Join 
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted
For Sale a used Tag Heuer Chronograph Model#CT1111 some call it the Jason Bourne model as I guess he wore on in one of the films. This a clean but not perfect watch has some wear and a some scratches on body & band more like standard wear marks. The band will fit a 7" wrist if you have a larger wrist you will need to buy link(s). I have installed a fresh battery. Looking to get $750 Now $600 to your door insured. Since this it's being sold on this Forum you will have the right to inspect and return if not to your liking with in 5 days for refund, you pay the postage. I will add a couple of more Tags later on. I am a pawnbroker in Baltimore City, this watch as well as the others I'll list this week are not my personal watches. Chris

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Anchor,

Posts: 1453 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Added watch for the bump. Chris

Posts: 1453 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RexHavoc
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 321 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post