SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Colt NRA Centennial SAA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Colt NRA Centennial SAA Login/Join 
posted
Looking for a Colt NRA Centennial SAA to and to my collection. Have cash in hand. Thank you.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."

--General George S. Patton

Posts: 1210 | Location: Flagstaff, AZ | Registered: May 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
A friend texted this auction item to me. Not quite what you are looking for, but I thought, given your request, you might find it of interest.

Unfired Ruger Colorado Centennial Single Six

Posts: 5316 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
A friend texted this auction item to me. Not quite what you are looking for, but I thought, given your request, you might find it of interest.

Unfired Ruger Colorado Centennial Single Six

Thank you for sending the link. While that's a beautiful pistol. I really looking for the colt NRA. Thank you again for your response.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."

Posts: 1210 | Location: Flagstaff, AZ | Registered: May 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still on the hunt

posted Hide Post
btt