SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Milspec Pre '94 Forged AR lower
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Milspec Pre '94 Forged AR lower Login/Join 
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted
I know now isn't the time to buy but I find myself in a tough spot and will pay the "tax" for not being prepared.

If anyone has one lying around that they don't need or just collects dust and are willing to part with it I'm interested in buying.

Thanks for reading.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4477 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not sure on CT law. does it need to have a factory letter?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 8979 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your best bet to find a true pre-ban lower is a factory Colt rifle. They are easy to date by serial number, but will be pretty expensive. Otherwise the pickings are slim. There were a few dodgy off brands back in those days, like Olympic and a few others. They will also be expensive but not of the same quality of a Colt.

Posts: 1790 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
No factory letter required. So long as I can verify serial number ranges by the info available online I'm good to go.

I don't really have the appreciation for Colt that everyone else does. I prefer Milspec models and not all colts are which bugs me.

I really would like a Bushmaster, Eagle Arms, Olympic stop sign, milspec forged lowers like that.

I don't want to buy a complete rifle because that adds 1k+ to the cost for things I will just remove and toss away.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4477 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What are the rules, gentlemen, for posting in a member's classified ad?

Posts: 92574 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post