SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SPF - Pair of German Walther P99's 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF - Pair of German Walther P99's 9mm Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
***SPF***

Updated - I will sell these as a pair, or individually.

Offered from my collection is this very nice pair of Walther P99s in 9mm. They are German made, triple serial numbered with hard cases, test targets, two 16-rd. magazines, extra front sights, manual and extra backstrap. Imported by ERS, Inc. - no Smith & Wesson markings.

The pistols are in excellent condition, and they are identical. I bought them new and they have both been fired. They have the AS trigger system, DA/SA with decocker. You will not be disappointed.

Please be aware, the mags hold 16 rounds but Walther recommends they be loaded to 15 rounds. So please consider them to be 15 round mags. Serial numbers end in 320 and 322.

$725 for the pair, shipped to your FFL in the CONUS. $375 for one P99. I'm sorry but these Walthers cannot go to CA, NY, NJ, MA, CT or any other locations with mag restrictions. Payment by US Postal money order (ships promptly) or cashier's check from your bank (ships when funds clear). First ""I'll take it" gets them. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 9911 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
BTT. I am willing to sell these individually, if you only want one.

Posts: 9911 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure why these haven't been scooped up. I already have one.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 35256 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
Would you take $350 shipped for one?

Posts: 233 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by defensivetactics2:
Would you take $350 shipped for one?

Sure. I think we live close by, maybe we can just meet? Please email me. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I’ll commit to purchasing the remaining P99 for 350 shipped if you are are so inclined. Please advise.

Thank you,

18Z50
rrinto@yahoo.com

Posts: 277 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Please email me with your location. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Lima, Ohio.

Posts: 277 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Ok, cool. One P99 is spoken for to 18Z50. Please email me and we can work out the details. Will reply in the morning.

posted Hide Post
E Mail has been sent.

18Z50

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Reply sent. One P99 SPF.

Defensivetactics2, please email me today. If I do not hear from you by later today, the other P99 will go to another member.

Thanks to all who responded.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Both P99s are SPF. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I did not received a notification of your post reply, I did also email you and did not receive an email from you.????
I am also emailing you and it is on the same day you posted that I have to get back you.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Defensivetactics2, I did not receive any emails from you. Having not heard from you, a deal was reached for purchase of the pistols by another member who made a firm commitment to buy. I’m sorry but the P99s are spoken for.

posted Hide Post
That's find but just wanted you to know I was unaware of your posts here was not ignoring you.
Did you email me ? My email is in my profile
I do not receive notifications when you respond in you post so emailing directly is better in the future
Regards

posted Hide Post
Payment has been sent.