SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    AD CAN BE CLOSED, all items delivered —WTS: Fluke, Magpul (Cancer expenses).
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AD CAN BE CLOSED, all items delivered —WTS: Fluke, Magpul (Cancer expenses). Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
I am getting an ad together. Stay tuned. Will have some nice hand tools and a few other interesting items. Also some knives, Magpul items.

All items being sold to help offset costs of my cancer care, co-pays, prescriptions, and gas money. I’ll get more stuff when I’m better! Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: striker1,

RB

Cancer (NHL) Survivor 2010 and 2014, now fighting Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.

“Did you hear about the statistician who recently drowned in an average of 5 feet of water?”

Posts: 6731 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
1. ***SHIPPED*** Magpul MBUS Gen 2 rear sight, black. This is a new takeoff. $40 shipped.

2. ***SHIPPED*** Fluke 110 CORRECTION 112 TRMS multi-meter.. In excellent shape. This is a full featured meter in a powerful compact package. $65 shipped.

3. ***SHIPPED*** Magpul MOE MLOK handguard, midlength, black and Magpul polymer trigger guard, black takeoffs (new). $35 shipped for both.

4. ***SHIPPED*** Magpul MOE stock, milspec, black takeoff (new). $35 shipped.

5. ***SHIPPED*** NEW Kershaw Leek Ken Onion. $50 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: striker1,

RB

Cancer (NHL) Survivor 2010 and 2014, now fighting Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.

“Did you hear about the statistician who recently drowned in an average of 5 feet of water?”

Posts: 6731 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it - Fluke 110 meter
Will send e-mail

Posts: 701 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 3 magpul items, number 1,3&4. Email sent.

Posts: 23121 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
5. NEW Kershaw Leek Ken Onion. $50 shipped.

I'll take this. I sent you an email to what I think is your address. I didn't include much info in case it wasn't.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3529 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
arfmel and dusty, shoot me an email. Items marked sold. arfmel, shipping will be combined and reduced.

RB

posted Hide Post
Pray and thought for your speedy recovery....

Posts: 68 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get well soon!

Posts: 781 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Guys, I was sent to INDY. Will keep everyone up to date.

RB

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
All pmts have been received; I hope to be home mid week and will ship, thanks to all for your patience.

RB

posted Hide Post
Meter received, was just as described.
Thanks striker1 get well.

Posts: 701 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post