SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    226 9mm mags new 10 & 15rd (Updated 12/03/2019)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

226 9mm mags new 10 & 15rd (Updated 12/03/2019) Login/Join 
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by obiwankenobi:
Can I get pricing on the 1911 FB and the 226 legion?

Thank you

The email bounced back that was in your profile.
Give me a shout and I'll get a quote for you.

All other emails sent. Thanks everyone for the interest.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3640 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry didn't realize I had not updated my site email.

I'll shoot you an email.

Posts: 79 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price on a 320SC no rail in 9mm w/NS

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Posts: 857 | Location: SC by the Sea | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yankee
I have a 320 sub compact 9MM I just sent and waiting to get back from sig installing night sights on it. I have a compact P320 FDE also and think I may not need 2 .
So I'm thinking about selling the sub compact . Will have it back I think next week I'm in north Ga.
Jon
454gun

Posts: 620 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yankee2500:
Price on a 320SC no rail in 9mm w/NS

Email inbound.

Posts: 3640 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pricing on Sig Tango SOT 61006 and SOT 41002,
thanks.

toledobend2009@yahoo.com shipped to 75915, Texas

Posts: 64 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheeler1191:
Pricing on Sig Tango SOT 61006 and SOT 41002,
thanks.

toledobend2009@yahoo.com shipped to 75915, Texas

Sorry I'm out of the store until Saturday and I don't have a pricelist here. I'll shoot you a quote on Saturday.

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Tons o' new stuff bump.

posted Hide Post
Hey Ryan, can I get a price on a P320 compact exchange kit in 9mm?

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 868 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tbuford
posted Hide Post
hey Ryan, pricing please on the 320RX as well as the 1911 tacops...

Email should be in profile, thank you sir

Posts: 193 | Location: Gallatin, Tennessee | Registered: May 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
I too would like pricing on the 320RX

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2530 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Price on the P226 SAO RX please.

I don't suppose I can get just the slide and RX from Sig to put on my legion?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12738 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price on the 226SAO RX. Thanks

Posts: 913 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't suppose I can get just the slide and RX from Sig to put on my legion?

I think Sig is going to offer a milled slide/Romeo upgrade package but sorry no ETA. It didn't make the 2017 pricelist Confused

cworetired,

I didn't see an email in your profile. Sorry but Sig follows a strict Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy so I can't post my price here on an open forum. Please feel free to shoot me an email: centralap@kci.net

posted Hide Post
Sent you a e-mail

Posts: 913 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sdkieffer
posted Hide Post
Ryan
Can a get a price on the P226 SAO RX

Posts: 132 | Location: delaware | Registered: January 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
New stuff due in tomorrow... Cool

posted Hide Post
email inbound

Posts: 503 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats the blade length on the knives are they all the same? and whats still available in knives?

Thanks

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
James "Mad Dog" Mattis

Posts: 857 | Location: SC by the Sea | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yankee2500:
whats the blade length on the knives are they all the same? and whats still available in knives?

Thanks

The blade length is 3.75" as per the Sig website and verified by physical measurement. They are all the same size/length. I have all 3 varieties listed available.

Sig info linky:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...-knife-by-hogue.html