SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SIG's:P320C MS, P220 10mm-clearance,P226RX, 229 Legion, 238's, 938 Edge, P290RS, 1911 TACOPS, Ultra 9 & 45, Saker mounts, (Updated 6/16/17)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG's:P320C MS, P220 10mm-clearance,P226RX, 229 Legion, 238's, 938 Edge, P290RS, 1911 TACOPS, Ultra 9 & 45, Saker mounts, (Updated 6/16/17) Login/Join 
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
BUMP

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20577 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Is the MPX Pistol Gen 2???

Posts: 20577 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Is the MPX Pistol Gen 2???

Yes, it is a Gen 2. I caught a nasty flu bug today but I should be among the living tomorrow. I'll touch base via email Wednesday from work.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

SIG Sauer's highest volume NAPA Auto Parts store! Wink

Posts: 3564 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Then I will take it for sure for the price you emailed to me for everything but the optic.
Thanks for facilitating this.
Mark it SPF Smile Smile Smile Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrmn50,

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Bump-a-roo with new additions.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
file

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Ryan, email on Romeo 4. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
If Sigguy doesn't take the Romeo 4B I'd like it .
So I'll call 2nds
Thank you

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 532 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rolin808:
If Sigguy doesn't take the Romeo 4B I'd like it .
So I'll call 2nds
Thank you

Thanks for the interest but it is sold to SIGGUY.

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ryan!!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
The MPX arrived today. I have to visit relatives this weekend so will put it together Sunday while the Giants beat the Steelers. Eek

Thanks Ryan

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
The MPX arrived today. I have to visit relatives this weekend so will put it together Sunday while the Giants beat the Steelers. Eek

Thanks Ryan

Let me know what you think when you get her up and running. I'm afraid your football prediction in going to be correct Frown

Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Hey Ryan, helping my brother. Can I get a price on a Legion 226 9mm please. Also, a 226 nitron with night sights in 9 as well. He's also shopping a similar HK VP9. Thanks.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.

Posts: 9400 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
TTT

posted Hide Post
Ryan , I sent you an email about SIG P320 C 45acp availability

Posts: 354 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Optics anyone?

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Weekend bumpy.

Picture of jafo40
posted Hide Post
How much for the Legion 226?

“I can tell you the probability of needing a firearm is remote, but it’s more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone.” Florida Sheriff

Posts: 254 | Location: South Florida | Registered: August 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could I get a price on a 226 Legion as well as a 229 if you happen to have it? Thanks

Posts: 105 | Location: KY | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get pricing on the 1911 FB and the 226 legion?

Thank you

Posts: 35 | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post