SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    226 9mm mags new 10 & 15rd (Updated 12/03/2019)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

226 9mm mags new 10 & 15rd (Updated 12/03/2019) Login/Join 
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
TTT Bump. Thanks Ryan!

Posts: 538 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
NIB P938 Combat added.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3640 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! Really great price on the P229 Elite S/S if the oil field would get right I would put one in the safe or on my side as an EDC!!

have to hold on to what I have just in case the Dem's win the election, if so us oilfield trash will be history??? lol JMO

Also a bump to the top

Posts: 503 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I get the price on the P229 SSE?

Thanks

Posts: 543 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Emails sent out. Thanks for all of the interest fellas Cool

Posts: 3640 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WarEagleSig
posted Hide Post
Hello, would you please send me a price on the P320SC .40. Thanks.

Posts: 793 | Location: Forsyth County, GA | Registered: August 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post

Sunday afternoon for BUMP for Ryan! Cool
Have A Great Sunday Afternoon!

Donna

Posts: 4056 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price on 229 Elite Stainless please.

Posts: 6 | Location: GA | Registered: March 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rossv1:
Price on 229 Elite Stainless please.

Hello,

I don't see an email in your profile and due to Sig's MAP (Min Advertised Pricing) policy I cannot list my price on the open forum. Please give me a call or shoot me an email and I'll get you hooked up on $$

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Inventory up to date Cool

Picture of Delong31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r2mach1:
Inventory up to date Cool

Price please on the P229 SSE. Also, price on a P227 Enhanced Elite. My email is in my profile.

Thanks!

Posts: 88 | Location: DFW | Registered: June 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent for pricing on the Fastback Emperor scorpion

Posts: 23 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump to move Stainless Elite 229

Posts: 1677 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up to the top for a great seller.

Posts: 786 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
TTT for the Legion addition.

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Election day bump Eek

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
MPX package added.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
I will take the 938
thanks

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2530 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r2mach1:
MPX package added.

That's a great package, at a great price, from a great seller! Eek

Posts: 1195 | Location: Bridge City, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thomjb:
I will take the 938
thanks

Just got her shipped out, should hit your dealer on Monday.

Thanks for the biz!!