SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    226 9mm mags new 10 & 15rd (Updated 12/03/2019)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

226 9mm mags new 10 & 15rd (Updated 12/03/2019) Login/Join 
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Would like the price on the p220 hunter, and the 45acps. And why not the ar. thank you

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Hi Ryan,
Can I get a price on a 226 RX top end ? I thought Sig was supposed to offer an exchange kit
Thanks

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Posts: 471 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgrdvm:
Hi Ryan,
Can I get a price on a 226 RX top end ? I thought Sig was supposed to offer an exchange kit
Thanks

Oooh! Me too!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 9365 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vipers28
posted Hide Post
Me 3..
Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Hi Ryan,
Thanks

Oooh! Me too!

Posts: 751 | Location: Pac Wet | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Viper or 911Boss - did you guys ever get a price ?

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Posts: 471 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can I get prices on the 10mm, 938 edge,239 extreme.
thanks james

Posts: 38 | Location: sacramento,ca | Registered: April 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new P210

Sig P226 legion SAO

Posts: 138 | Location: TX Dallas area | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Viper or 911Boss - did you guys ever get a price ?

Got a response, but no price. They aren’t on the price list yet and he is waiting to hear back from his Sig rep

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 9365 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Bump

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3640 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price and availability for
the new p210 ?

Posts: 78 | Location: NJ | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ms0072:
Price and availability for
the new p210 ?

Sorry I don't see an email in your profile. Sig has a MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) policy so I can't post prices on an open forum.

Shoot me an email and I'll quote you a price.

Thanks!

Posts: 3640 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holly Chit Batman, price on the RX please
email kclandry44@gmail.com

Posts: 503 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the GREAT price Ryan, BUT I bought a Colt defender so need to wait. Here is a bump for great deals from a stand up member.

Posts: 503 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Monday a.m. bump Razz

Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Price on the TacOps?

Posts: 732 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Up for the weekend Cool

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
TTT

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
BTT with inventory updates.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P290RS per our comms. Thanks.

3/15 ETA: Picked it up today, thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 2080 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
I'll take the P290RS per our comms. Thanks.

Got her set back for you...thanks!