SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig blowout dealer cost + shipping: 716DMR (this one needs a new home!), 238 Nitron, 938 Edge, EOTech magnifier, (Updated 4/26/18)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig blowout dealer cost + shipping: 716DMR (this one needs a new home!), 238 Nitron, 938 Edge, EOTech magnifier, (Updated 4/26/18) Login/Join 
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rossman:
Bump for a great guy with awesome prices and great service.

Thank you for the kind words.

Up for the weekend Smile.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3602 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
New stuff bumpski.

Posts: 3602 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
sent ya an email Ryan! Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4735 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price on the Romeo 4H/ thanks

Posts: 11 | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Hump day bump day Razz

posted Hide Post
Email sent ... and a bump ...

Posts: 1232 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I could almost go for that Hunter, despite the fact I don't hunt, usually don't care for camo, and otherwise have no use for a 10mm, simply for the sheer outrageousness of it Smile

As it is: Just a free bump.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"Whenever somebody uses 'liberal,' when what they really mean is 'leftist,' they immediately lose my attention." -- Me

Posts: 13694 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I could almost go for that Hunter, despite the fact I don't hunt, usually don't care for camo, and otherwise have no use for a 10mm, simply for the sheer outrageousness of it Smile

As it is: Just a free bump.

C'mon you'd be the coolest kid on the block with this bad boy! Big Grin

Up with the 716 DMR.

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Saturday bump-a-roo!!

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to my SF family!

Time to start shopping for some cool Sig gifts for yourself & your loved ones. Cool

I'll be out of the store on Friday but I'll be returning emails Saturday a.m.

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Up for the weekend.

Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Smile

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Price on 1911 2 tone in 9mm. And future 210.
Frank

Posts: 1132 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
Clearance price on the 220 hunter in 10mm please?

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 2958 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suivezmoi
posted Hide Post
Please email me a price for the 1911 TACOPS .45ACP (1911R-45-TACOPS): 4-8rd mags. Thank you!

“We do not rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.”

- Archilochos

Posts: 31 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ryan,
Loving the Legion 226 sao you got for me. Got any 320 compact 9mm or a long shot 320 compact or carry conversion kits?

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 845 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas ladies and gentleman!

posted Hide Post
To you as well Ryan
2017 was an expensive year for my "NAPA" purchases.
Looking forward to 2018

Great Guy to deal with and an awesome dealer.
Thank you

P226 West German 9mm -- P228 West German 9mm -- P226 West German 9mm
P229 .40 -- P239 .357SIG -- P220 45ACP West German -- 1911 5" Nightmare .357SIG
1911 5" 45ACP -- 1911 5" .22LR -- P238 Equinox -- P226R Extreme .40 Gray Guns

Posts: 72 | Location: The Mitten | Registered: September 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My P320 RX Compact from Ryan arrived Friday, love the added bonus can cozies and bottle opener.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 8086 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GoldieMI:
To you as well Ryan
2017 was an expensive year for my "NAPA" purchases.
Looking forward to 2018

Great Guy to deal with and an awesome dealer.
Thank you

quote:
My P320 RX Compact from Ryan arrived Friday, love the added bonus can cozies and bottle opener.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Thank you for your business and kind words gentleman! It is much appreciated on both counts.