SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig blowout dealer cost + shipping: 716DMR (this one needs a new home!), 238 Nitron, 938 Edge, EOTech magnifier, (Updated 4/26/18)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig blowout dealer cost + shipping: 716DMR (this one needs a new home!), 238 Nitron, 938 Edge, EOTech magnifier, (Updated 4/26/18) Login/Join 
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted
Unfortunately I was not able to renew my Sig Master Dealer status this year. Therefore I'm trying to clear out my Sig inventory to make way for other lines. Give me a shout for clearance pricing.

I will still be ordering and selling Sig firearms but I will be relying on wholesale distributors now so since margins will be tighter I'm going to try a new price structure of a "cash" price and a credit card price.

P238 Nitron .380ACP (238-380-B): 1-6rd mag, holster, 3-dot sights. Please contact me for pricing.

P938 Edge 9mm (938-9-EDGE-AMBI): 1-6rd mag, holster, night sights. Please contact me for pricing.

716 Gen 2 DMR 7.62x51mm (R716G2-H16B-DMR): Geissele trigger, 20MOA rail, adj gas block, 16" cold hammer forged barrel, 1-20rd Magpul mag. Please contact me for pricing.

EOTech G33.STS 3X magnifier: USED but in excellent condition. Original box & manual, shift to side mount. Asking $329.00 shipped to your door.

Trijicon TA60 mount. New "take off" item asking $30.00 shipped.

We are a small family owned shop and truly appreciate your business!

Give me a buzz if you would like a quote on anything.Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

E-mail: centralap@kci.net or call toll free 1-800-953-2449. Fax 970-867-8089.

Thanks for looking!!

Best regards, Ryan

This message has been edited. Last edited by: r2mach1,

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3602 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Ok--price on Legion 226 and 229 please.
Frank

Posts: 1123 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
Ok--price on Legion 226 and 229 please.
Frank

Email inbound...thanks!

Posts: 3602 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vouching for Ryan. I have done business with him 3 times in the past. He is very reasonable and fair to work with. Great seller.

Posts: 800 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the 4 HK magazines as long as the shipping is reasonable. I will email you. Thank you so much.

Posts: 198 | Registered: November 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice selection.
Cannot wait for my Legion to arrive.
Myron

Posts: 99 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sdkieffer
posted Hide Post
Can I get a 226 legion price please? Hopefully all is well my friend!

Posts: 130 | Location: delaware | Registered: January 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jazz Hands Ninja
posted Hide Post
Do you have exchange kits for the Sub Compact 320 in 40?

NRA Certified instructor:
Basic Rifle
Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Home Firearm Safety
Personal Protection In The Home
Certified NRA Range Safety officer

Upper Hand Defense LLC
upperhanddefense.com
facebook.com/Upperhanddefense

Posts: 2947 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price on both legion 226,229

Thanks.

P-220, P-229, Beretta 92, S&W 686, Glock 27 gen4, ect...

Posts: 231 | Location: Northeast Ohio  | Registered: August 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amhaynie:
Do you have exchange kits for the Sub Compact 320 in 40?

Sorry, nothing on hand but I could order them from SIG.

Shoot me an email if you are interested. I'm off today 1/8 but I'll be sending replies tomorrow.

Picture of Jac45acp
posted Hide Post
Request a Price on both legion 226,229.

Thanks

"Victory in war does not depend upon the size of the army, but on the strength that comes from heaven"
(1 Maccabees 3:19)

Posts: 346 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for a P320 SC 9mms NS if you have or can get. Send me a price. Thanks Bill

Posts: 434 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Hey Ryan, can you get me a price on a SIG 320 full size and compact in 45acp? Thanks! John...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4722 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
Hello Ryan. E-mail coming your way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1282 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P229R 9mm Legion arrived.
Thank you Ryan for the fast order and expedited shipping.

I will be in touch.
Myron

Posts: 99 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGGUY (THE 1ST):
Hey Ryan, can you get me a price on a SIG 320 full size and compact in 45acp? Thanks! John... sigguy@gmail.com

I just got in a P320 .45 Compact on Friday. I'll shoot you an email tomorrow from work.

quote:
Hello Ryan. E-mail coming your way.

Looking forward to hearing from you again! Catching up on emails tomorrow at work.

Looks good there Myron... Cool

posted Hide Post
Would like prices on any 40 S&W and 45 ACP you may have

Posts: 410 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
New stuff has arrived... Cool

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Bump
Legion 229 arrived -quick and easy process.
Thanks, Frank

Posts: 1123 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
Bump for a great guy to deal with!

P226 Legion arrived quickly. Very smooth transaction.

Thanks Ryan!

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 874 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post