SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Prices Lowered! WTS: P220 G10 Pirhana Grips, Streamlight TLR-1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prices Lowered! WTS: P220 G10 Pirhana Grips, Streamlight TLR-1 Login/Join 
posted
Streamlight TLR-1 Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $60 shipped. 2 available
1 Sold and shipped to redleg2/9
1 Sold and shipped to wolfe 21

P220 DA/SA Sig gmascus black/green pirhana g10 grips. Perfect condition. $65 shipped

Sold and shipped to bwillie556: P226 SAO Legion Black G10 Grips. Excellent condition. $78 shipped
Sold and shipped to Tooky13:P220 DA/SA Sig gmascus black/grey pirhana g10 grips. Perfect condition. $78 shipped
Sold and shipped to wolfe 21: P229 DA/SA Sig gmascus black/grey pirhana g10 grips. Perfect condition. $78 shipped
Sold and shipped to RogueJSK: Streamlight TLR-1-HL Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $80 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nshumway,

Posts: 827 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nshumway:
Streamlight TLR-1-HL Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $80 shipped.

I'll take the TLR-1 HL. Please shoot me an email with payment info. My address is in my profile. Thanks!

Posts: 19936 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Streamlight TLR-1 Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $70 shipped.

I'll take one of these.
Please email re payment.
Thanks

Edit: Payment sent. And a pox on you Rogue for beating me to the TLR-1-HL. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl.”

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1736 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the black/gray g10 p229 grips and a tlr-1 please. Email inbound.
Payment sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfe 21,

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 1789 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P220 DA/SA SIG Gmascus Black/Grey Pirhana G10 grips.
Email on its way.

“I thank God for all the freedoms we’ve got in this county. I cherish them. Even the rights to burn the flag, you know, I’m proud of those rights. But I’ll tell you what. We’ve also got a right to bear arms and if you burn my flag I’ll shoot you.” ~ Johnny Cash

Posts: 590 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added p290 laser and legion grips. All orders shipped.

Posts: 827 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bwillie556
posted Hide Post
I'll take "P226 SAO Legion Black G10 Grips. Excellent condition. $78 shipped".....email on the way.

Edit: Received Legion grips today, perfect! Thanks again OP! (02/17)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bwillie556,

Posts: 25 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 Combat grips added