SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Prices Lowered! WTS: P220 G10 Pirhana Grips, Streamlight TLR-1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prices Lowered! WTS: P220 G10 Pirhana Grips, Streamlight TLR-1 Login/Join 
posted
Streamlight TLR-1 Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $60 shipped. 2 available
1 Sold and shipped to redleg2/9
1 Sold and shipped to wolfe 21

P220 DA/SA Sig gmascus black/green pirhana g10 grips. Perfect condition. $65 shipped

Sold and shipped to bwillie556: P226 SAO Legion Black G10 Grips. Excellent condition. $78 shipped
Sold and shipped to Tooky13:P220 DA/SA Sig gmascus black/grey pirhana g10 grips. Perfect condition. $78 shipped
Sold and shipped to wolfe 21: P229 DA/SA Sig gmascus black/grey pirhana g10 grips. Perfect condition. $78 shipped
Sold and shipped to RogueJSK: Streamlight TLR-1-HL Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $80 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nshumway,

Posts: 841 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nshumway:
Streamlight TLR-1-HL Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $80 shipped.

I'll take the TLR-1 HL. Please shoot me an email with payment info. My address is in my profile. Thanks!

Posts: 20568 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Streamlight TLR-1 Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $70 shipped.

I'll take one of these.
Please email re payment.
Thanks

Edit: Payment sent. And a pox on you Rogue for beating me to the TLR-1-HL. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .” – Napoleon Bonaparte

Posts: 1789 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the black/gray g10 p229 grips and a tlr-1 please. Email inbound.
Payment sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfe 21,

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 1911 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P220 DA/SA SIG Gmascus Black/Grey Pirhana G10 grips.
Email on its way.

“I thank God for all the freedoms we’ve got in this county. I cherish them. Even the rights to burn the flag, you know, I’m proud of those rights. But I’ll tell you what. We’ve also got a right to bear arms and if you burn my flag I’ll shoot you.” ~ Johnny Cash

Posts: 629 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added p290 laser and legion grips. All orders shipped.

Posts: 841 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bwillie556
posted Hide Post
I'll take "P226 SAO Legion Black G10 Grips. Excellent condition. $78 shipped".....email on the way.

Edit: Received Legion grips today, perfect! Thanks again OP! (02/17)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bwillie556,

Posts: 25 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 Combat grips added