SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig Romeo 1, New Factory Sig P220 Clear Aluminum Grips
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig Romeo 1, New Factory Sig P220 Clear Aluminum Grips Login/Join 
posted
WTS: New Factory Sig P220 Clear Aluminum Grips made by Hogue. $75 shipped each (I have 2 sets)

WTS: Takeoff Sig Romeo 1 (3moa). This was removed from a new p226 Sao RX. Battery is installed. Includes tool and cover along with mounting screws. $180 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nshumway,

Posts: 903 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nshumway:
Streamlight TLR-1-HL Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $80 shipped.

I'll take the TLR-1 HL. Please shoot me an email with payment info. My address is in my profile. Thanks!

Posts: 21343 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Streamlight TLR-1 Rail mounted flashlight. Perfect condition. $70 shipped.

I'll take one of these.
Please email re payment.
Thanks

Edit: Payment sent. And a pox on you Rogue for beating me to the TLR-1-HL. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 1869 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the black/gray g10 p229 grips and a tlr-1 please. Email inbound.
Payment sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfe 21,

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2021 | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P220 DA/SA SIG Gmascus Black/Grey Pirhana G10 grips.
Email on its way.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 747 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Added p290 laser and legion grips. All orders shipped.

Posts: 903 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bwillie556
posted Hide Post
I'll take "P226 SAO Legion Black G10 Grips. Excellent condition. $78 shipped".....email on the way.

Edit: Received Legion grips today, perfect! Thanks again OP! (02/17)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bwillie556,

Posts: 29 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 Combat grips added

posted Hide Post
More grips and gift cards added

Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the “P220 SAO Sig factory rosewood grips”

Email to follow

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 449 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P220 Blackwood grips and the Starbucks card if you'll do both for 100 shipped.

PayPal ok?

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1090 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
WTS: P220 DA/SA Sig factory rosewood grips (from elite model). Perfect condition. $65 shipped

I'll take this. Email to follow.

Posts: 810 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
payment sent. thx

Posts: 1090 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
WTS: P220 DA/SA Sig factory gmascus black/green pirhana g10 grips. Perfect condition. $65 shipped

I can't resist any longer. If these are still available I will take them. Any chance you're in NEO?

Posts: 7056 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take one set of the P220 FDE grips from Combat model. Emailing to get payment info.

Colonel, USAF (Ret)
NRA Life Member

Posts: 95 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Grips arrived and are perfect!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 449 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Items received. Thanks Big Grin

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
My grips arrived today and are just as described.

Posts: 7056 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Received my grips today, too, and they look great. Thanks!

Posts: 810 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 FDE grip panels arrived today in original packaging. I haven’t opened or installed them yet but they appear new and uninstalled or used at all. Thank you.

Colonel, USAF (Ret)
NRA Life Member

Posts: 95 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post