SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT: Adams Arms Piston Uppers 7.5" & 11.5"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT: Adams Arms Piston Uppers 7.5" & 11.5" Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted
Greetings all. I have two Adams Arms Piston Uppers 7.5" & 11.5", and I'm clearing space. Neither of these have ever been shot, the brake on the 7.5" has been removed but is now back in original place. These are just sitting in my safe and need to go.

From the AA website:

7.5" -The 5.56 PDW Base 7.5" Upper is a short barreled pistol piston upper that incorporates the patented Adams Arms technology and the Samson Evolution extended free floating forearm. It comes with our proprietary Melonited heavy contour barrel and pistol length gas piston system. Because the piston chamber is the same size as the chamber on the rest of the Adams Arms gas lengths this 7.5" upper now has the proper dwell time to get cyclic rate and bullet velocity needed to make this a viable short barreled option for any CQB scenarios. We've also added a 4" Samson drop in rail for any shooters tactical options. This creates the shortest, most reliable, and accurate complete upper. link

11.5" -The Adams Arms PZ model is the perfect platform for shooters who enjoy building and customizing their rifle. The PZ model includes our Picatinny Railed Gas Block with 3 adjustable settings and M4 furniture. The PZ is your Piston Driven foundation, ready to be customized to fit your needs. link

Shipped price: 7.5" = $675 shipped (not to banned localities)
11.5" - $500 shipped (not to banned localities)

Only item I'm interested for trade is a Glock 43x/48. I value the Glock at $500.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7271 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Bump Smile

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7271 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post