SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: added 02-18-18: 2 new P225 dovetail mags ** Sig P226 .357/.40 ** plus misc. items
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: added 02-18-18: 2 new P225 dovetail mags ** Sig P226 .357/.40 ** plus misc. items Login/Join 
Picture of redleg2/9
posted
The Fine Print:
1. First unconditional “I’ll take it” followed by a confirming email gets it.
2. Payment: USPS Money Order or PayPal Family and Friends or standard PayPal +3%.
3. All guns will be shipped insured FFL to FFL. Other items will be shipped with tracking.
4. Three day, non-firing inspection of all guns.
5. No sales to a state where the item is banned, and no guns to California.

Guns
1. Sig P226 in .357 and .40 S&W

Miscellaneous Items
Sig P225: Two new, original J.P. Sauer & Sohn 8 Round factory mags for the P225
HK 30 rd. P30 mag
Hamilton GG-W-113 US Issue Air Force Military 17 jewel Pilot Watches: #1 August 1969 SPF, #2 June 1969 and #3 August 1987
Bergeron 5537 Hand Wrench for Rolex Watches * reduced to $100. 02-17-18 *
William Henry T-12 Ironwood
Interarms Walther PP-PPK/S factory Olivewood grips - will also fit pre-war PP, but will not fit S&W guns
Sig P239 .357 Mags. Sold to electric57

Guns

Sig P226 in .357 and .40 S&W This Sig P226 is a .357 Sig CPO gun (date 12-30-16) with a stainless steel slide and a German made frame. The barrel bores are mint. The last owner put 40 rounds through the .357 barrel after purchasing the gun.
I purchased a used .40 S&W barrel (<400 rounds) and put approximately 100 rounds through it. To change between calibers you only have to replace the barrel. The sights are three dot.
This is a CPO gun so everything is good to go. It will remain in my night stand with a Streamlight TLR-1 attached until it is sold.

The package includes:
Box and everything that came in it.
The gun in the current .40S&W configuration
The original .357 Sig barrel
New Hogue G-10 black and grey Piranha grips recently put on the gun and not yet used in firing.
A total of ten mags –six of which are new, unused factory. All the mags are Mec-Gar factory /OEM. Two are 13 rd. and the rest are 12 rd.

No ammo included.

Price $870..........Shipping: $40 insured FFL to FFL Note: I will ship the gun to your FFL and the mags and barrel directly to you.

A set of lightly stippled factory grips is available for $35 shipped.

Miscellaneous Items

Sig P225 mags Two original J.P. Sauer & Sohn 8 Round factory mags for the P225. Dovetail with the triskelion marking. Made in Germany by J.P. Sauer & Sohn and will also work with the European style heel release P225's.
These new mags are in the condition in which I purchased them: light marks indicating that they have been inserted into a pistol – factory testing? Check the photo shown in the Top Gun site. These two mags were purchased from Top Gun in 01-09 and are now factory discontinued: https://www.topgunsupply.com/s...mm-8rd-magazine.html

Price: $87………Delivered for both mags

HK 30 rd. P30 mag for use in all model P30 and P2000 varieties, VP9, and USPC This mag was purchased from HK Parts. The mag is a factory P30 mag with an HK Parts lower extension and longer spring.

I have fired a total of 60 rds. of Federal 124 gr. HST and IMI 124gr. ball in my P30LS for function testing - flawless. I gave both of my P30’s to my oldest son and he did not want this mag – kids! Roll Eyes I might have to keep it for my P2000SK if no one else appreciates it. Wink

Price: $55.....delivered

Hamilton GG-W-113 US Issue Air Force Military 17 jewel Pilot Watches: #1 August 1969 SPF, #2 June 1969, and #3 August 1987. These watches were issued to Air Force pilots.

The watches have been in my collection for the past twenty years. The watches are completely as issued, with the exception being that the June 1969 and August 1987 watches have a civilian strap. Both 1969 watches were completely serviced in early 2003 with the original crystals lightly polished to preserve the character.

August 1987 watch is the final variation of the Hamilton GG-W-113 with several modifications, including the removable back, a slimmer case and dial markings

These are used military watches. I purchased the watches from collectors. These are not the watches you find on auction sites that are cobbled together and faked.

I timed the watches over a 24 hr. period: August 1969 watch -1 min 4 sec., June 1969 watch -2 min 20 sec., and the August 1987 watch -13 sec.

Original Hamilton GG-W-113 Viet Nam era watches in this condition are hard to find.

Additional information: http://www.broadarrow.net/ggw113.htm

Price: Delivered

#1 GG-W-113 August 1969 watch....$235 SPF to P220.10mm
#2 GG-W-113 June 1969 watch.......$225
#3 GG-W-113 August 1987 watch....$240

Bergeron 5537 Hand Wrench for Rolex Watches: I used this set over the years when I collected and adjusted the timing on my Rolex 5513 Subs and GMTs – also used on other models and vintage Tudor models. Works equally well on current model Rolex and Tudor watches.
It was purchased directly from Otto Frei company and is a Swiss made, precision, high polish set for removing Rolex case backs – not the cheap knock-offs found on Amazon or the new matt finish sets from Bergeon.

Price $100……Delivered

William Henry T-12 Ironwood The original owner used the knife sparingly. I put it in the safe and forgot about it.
Main Blade Length & Type: 3" Spear Point Blade
Blade Steel: ATS-34 Stainless Steel
Bolsters: Titanium
Handle Material: Desert Ironwood Handle Scales
Liners: Blue Titanium
Overall Length: 4 1/8" Closed

Price: $250.....delivered.

Interarms Walther PP and PPK/S Olivewood grips Purchased new many years ago and never used. These Interarms Walther PP-PPK/S factory Olivewood grips will also fit pre-war PP, but will not fit S&W guns.

Price: $45.....delivered

Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

“Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl.”

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1736 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent on hk45

Posts: 6811 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
01-14-18 Bump with new items: HK 45 + P30SK + mags, Walther PPK .380, William Henry T-12 Ironwood, Gerber Folding Hunter 1st Mod + Folding Hunter III, Caspian Pocketsmith 1911.

Thanks.

"…e questi fieno quelli de quali Demetrio disse, no facie va conto piv del uento il quale nella lor bocca causaua le parole, che del ueto ch usciua delle parti di sotto..."
Leonardo da Vinci

Posts: 1736 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the three HK45 magazines delivered for $100.

Posts: 42 | Location: KDTO...NTX | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
The mags are yours.

Please email so we can set up payment and delivery.

Thank you.

Leonardo da Vinci

posted Hide Post
Payment sent Smile

Posts: 42 | Location: KDTO...NTX | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
***** 01-19-18: All Prices Reduced *****

Thanks DFW - Mags ready to send.

Leonardo da Vinci

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Walther PPK per our emails.

Mike

Posts: 142 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Gerber Folding Hunter, 1st model, email sent.
OMC

Posts: 240 | Registered: September 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
The Walther PPK is SPF to Mike748 - Thanks Mike.

Chris, I have sent some more photos.

Leonardo da Vinci

Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
Milton, I have sent some dough!
Thanks.
Chris

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Bump - Thanks.

Leonardo da Vinci

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
if that pocket smith is still available, I'll take it.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1054 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
It is yours. Please email me regarding payment.
Thank you.

01-26-18: Sent you an email this morning re payment - realized that I also have your email in your profile - senior moment. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redleg2/9,

Leonardo da Vinci

Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, Milton is a gentleman to deal with, shipped quickly and packed well, and my new old Gerber Folding Hunter is a very nice knife!

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Pocket tool arrived exactly as described.
Thanks for a seamless transaction and a quality product.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1054 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
02-11-18 bump with new items. Thanks.

Leonardo da Vinci

Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
02-12-18 bump with new photos & reduced prices for the Hamilton GG-W-113 watches and a couple of other reduced prices.
Thanks

Leonardo da Vinci

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Gerber ebony hunter iii. Sending email.

Mike

Posts: 142 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Mike, The Gerber Ebony is yours. Thank you.

Leonardo da Vinci