SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold - Please Delete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold - Please Delete Login/Join 
posted
Wilson Combat Professional Lightweight, 4" gray frame w/black slide. I have the bag and all of the case candy that came with it new. Fantastic shooter, just don't get to shoot it much. $2,200 shipped to your FFL.

Benelli Super Sport, 28". This comes with the case and all 5 chokes. When I got it the front fiber pin was buggered up so I replaced it with a piece of fiber I had. Have a new sight and haven't installed it. Bought this to shoot trap with and this hasn't got to happen. $1,200 shipped to your FFL.

Not looking for trades at this time. Email in profile for pics. The first I'll take is the winner.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hollywood5150,

Posts: 288 | Location: Misery, I mean MO! | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with lower prices.

Posts: 288 | Location: Misery, I mean MO! | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bunp. All emails answered!

posted Hide Post
Both have been sold!