SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: P365 with recent born on date
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: P365 with recent born on date Login/Join 
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted
Looking for a P365 with a recent--Dec or Jan--born on date. If you have one, send me a message to email in profile. Thanks.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 945 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may want to check bass pro shop tomorrow starts a sale on the p365 499.00 I live in Connecticut don't know if your state has the same ,I figured it would but , I thought I would let you know ,just in case

Posts: 33 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second that HD dreamer Bass Pro and there’s one in LittleRock.
The used market for the 365 here in Texas is still absurd.

Posts: 43 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup I seen someone asking 750 for theres , don't get me wrong ,they have a right to ask what they want but,,,,,,,come on !

Posts: 33 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sir - You might want to contact Osage County Guns who is a regular contributor on this forum. I bet they have “fresh” P365’s in stock due the the volume of weapons they sell everyday....Talk to John or Brad and they will take care of you....They might even provide free shipping if you mention you are a forum member.....Mark

https://www.osagecountyguns.co...-p365-9mm-xray3.html

Posts: 2368 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I'd also suggest PSA. I believe they were selling them for $499 also.

Posts: 2137 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have 1 new one with a December 8 date on it if you are interested. Ours is $525 shipped if you haven’t already gotten one

Posts: 753 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Sir - You might want to contact Osage County Guns who is a regular contributor on this forum. I bet they have “fresh” P365’s in stock due the the volume of weapons they sell everyday....Talk to John or Brad and they will take care of you....They might even provide free shipping if you mention you are a forum member.....Mark

https://www.osagecountyguns.co...-p365-9mm-xray3.html

Pretty sure you qualify for special pricing of $448 with your NRA instructor credentials. NRA instructors are part of the discount on their website.

Posts: 667 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Didls:

I don't know why, I've seen them lately at Academy for $499.

Posts: 1494 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by Didls:

I don't know why, I've seen them lately at Academy for $499.

Exactly chef! Academy I think it’s residual hype based. And yes HD if someone will pay I agree

Posts: 43 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your are LEO/Firefighter/First Responder/Military Service you can buy from Dana Safety Supply (770) 381-8633 for $448.00, plus shipping.

Posts: 1932 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
So many good sellers. Osage, One Stop, Top Gun (not in that order)

Good luck to you, me boy.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21324 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post