SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: GoRuck GR2 40L, Vanquest Trident 20, Columbia Rain Jacket, Merrell Jacket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: GoRuck GR2 40L, Vanquest Trident 20, Columbia Rain Jacket, Merrell Jacket Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted
Hi all,

I have a brand new GoRuck GR2 40L (That's their large one) in black, brand new w/ tags, never worn. Fully transferable lifetime warranty--they don't even ask for proof of purchase, as they recognize their own product.

Purchased this directly from GoRuck. Hate to sell, but decided I need a dedicated camera bag for my upcoming trip to Africa. Take advantage of this good deal.

$340 shipped to the continental United States. Prefer Pay-Pal gift/no fee, Chase Quickpay, Venmo, etc.

Info on the bag here:

http://www.goruck.com/gr2-ruck...black-/p/GEAR-000509

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aeteocles,

Posts: 9164 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
WTS: Vanquest Trident 20 (Gen 1)

Vanquest Trident 20 (Gen 1) in black. Worn on two hikes during the course of 1 trip, carrying mostly camera equipment. Clean and ready to wear in nearly new condition. Purchased directly from Vanquest.

Information on the pack is here:

https://www.vanquest.com/produ...ent-20-backpack.html

Asking $105 shipped, continental United States, Pay-Pal Gift/no-fee, Chase Quickpay, Venmo, Squarecash, preferred.

Posts: 9164 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Combining this with another for sale post I had listed:

Selling 2 Jackets, both size XL. I've lost a fair bit of weight, and have gone from wearing size XL to size L. These jackets are both in excellent to like-new condition, worn very infrequently as I have an entire closet full of outdoor jackets. These were part of my lightweight backpacking collection of jackets.

The first is a Columbia Omni-Tech rain jacket in green. It is 100% waterproof, fully seam-sealed, with a breathable membrane layer similar to Gore-Tex. Columbia's version is called Omni-Tech, and in my own experience, is more breathable than Gore-Tex. It has a mesh liner to protect the membrane, and pit vents. Washed only with Nikwax Techwash and Nikwax Wash-in Direct. The Durable Water Repellant finish is still going strong.

The other is a Merrell jacket also in green. They are synthetic filled with what I guess to be a continuous filament fill like Primaloft. The jacket stuffs into it's own hidden pocket (located inside the jacket, lower back) and forms a soft neck pillow. I liked this jacket so I bought two of them, the other was sold recently. Washed only with Nikwax Techwash.

You can wear the Columbia jacket over one of the Merrell jackets to create a psuedo 3-in1 system. The hoods aren't removable, but you can wear just the Merrell jacket for insulation, or just the Columbia jacket for wind and weather protection while being active (for example, hiking), or wear both layers for nasty conditions.These are all clean and ready to wear.

I would like to sell both jackets for $35 each or $55 for the pair, shipped CONUS, no-fee pay-pal gift, or Google Wallet, Squarecash, Venmo, Chase quickpay. Would love to combine these with one of the bag sales, as shipping fees eat up so much of the transaction costs. Talk to me about it and I'll cut you a deal.

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Bump

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Bump.

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Bump, with price drops.

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Bump

eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Bump!