SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    withdrawn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

withdrawn Login/Join 
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted
My PP Account is my email in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrmn50,

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21580 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Hal, I will take the mount! Email to follow.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2100 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
All set, out tomorrow. Thanks again, me boy.

Posts: 21580 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
****SOLD ADM -AD-SCOUT-S 30MM STD -(black)****SOLD

3. Sig Romeo5 new in box . Never used only removed from box to install battery. Will come with a generic QD Mount that has never been used
The mount is actually pretty damn nice. very solid.
$99 $109 delivered via PP F&F

Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Bump with Aimpoint Pro

Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Hal is a class act folks. Deal in complete confidence with Mr. Integrity.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1750 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Emails answered. Thanks for the questions

posted Hide Post
I will take it --- thank you

quote:
*** SOLD TO DAVE per email.3. Sig Romeo5 new in box . Never used only removed from box to install battery. Will come with a generic QD Mount that has never been usedThe mount is actually pretty damn nice. very solid.$99.00 $109 delivered via PP F&F Black Friday Only:$89.00 SOLD TO DAVE per email

Posts: 96 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Hal, I will take the aimpoint, email on the way.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2100 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Optics are shipped and will arrive on Monday 2 Dec 2019
Iwill email tracking.
Thank you. Trackin #s sent, YPH

posted Hide Post
quote:
Iwill email tracking.

received early this morning - looks perfect in box as described,, shipped as fast as amazon does Smile

thanks !

Posts: 96 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hayseed:
quote:
Iwill email tracking.

received early this morning - looks perfect in box as described,, shipped as fast as amazon does Smile

thanks !

My pleasure dealing with you. have a wonderful winter.