SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig Sauer ROMEO 3 MOA 1x25mm Reflex Sight Extra Mount SOR31002 Romeo3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer ROMEO 3 MOA 1x25mm Reflex Sight Extra Mount SOR31002 Romeo3 Login/Join 
posted
SPF-sig2340 - Bought this for my AR, was brand new a couple of months ago. I did mount it, but was never used other than to check function. Perfect, but I don't need it as have iron sights, and at my age, only need to be close. Anyway, it is new, in box, all there, but as I said I did open it so seal not in tact, but was couple of months ago. I am now asking $250., which is well below a new one, but this one is new except for some safe time. PP F&F, check, cash, USPS MO, what ever suits you suits me, email me for correct address, thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions, email in profile.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/...55@N05/shares/tu64y7

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rkguy8,

Posts: 563 | Location: Indiana | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump with price reduction, this sight is still new!

Posts: 563 | Location: Indiana | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to send you an email with a question and conditional offer to buy, but my bloody mobile won't send it.

Keep an eye out for an email from my eddress (in my profile). Hopefully I can resolve this soon.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 26279 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Nice price, even below dealer's cost.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 1707 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Arrived quick, exactly as described in the ad, great communication, all around a typical SIGforum transaction.

Thanks, rkguy8!!

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 26279 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post