SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: LWD G9 Carbine Glock Compatible AR-15 Upper 16 Inch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: LWD G9 Carbine Glock Compatible AR-15 Upper 16 Inch Login/Join 
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted
I am looking to buy a complete,"Lone Wolf Distributor - LWD G9 Carbine Glock Compatible AR-15 Upper, 16 Inch", as seen on this website. I purchased this complete lower from a local store 3-4 years ago. At the time I purchased it, they were not selling the upper. I also purchased several 33 round mags. Then just kept it in my safe. I have been looking around for this upper. I even called LWD last year. Unfortunately, this upper was discontinued few years ago. So now, I have this paper weight. Frown

Does anyone know any source for this particular upper? Or does anyone in this forum have a LWD G9 upper I can buy?

I was told (but not 100 % sure), that I "maybe" able to use a different 9mm upper. But I have to send the bolt to LWD for their "bolt modification job" to make it work with the G9 upper.

https://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=921930

Posts: 1518 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

Posts: 1518 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not sure if its out of bounds to comment technically on a WTB add, but it would be incredibly unlikely that a glock lower cannot run with any glock 9mm upper. yes you do need the bolt to be glock compatible, but that's not rare or unusual. there are a few other possible issues, but they are normally simple to deal with like hammer shape. But I would not expect a lower sold as a 9mm lower to have any of them. FWIW

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 8397 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post