SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P229 Elite 40 S&W*SPF to Heathtx*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P229 Elite 40 S&W*SPF to Heathtx* Login/Join 
posted
Sig P229 Elite E29R-40-BSE … stock except for grips … 40 S&W … 2 12 rd factory mags … slite not bright … DA/SA … factory case … very nice condidion ... well taken care of ... one owner ... just returned from factory for full service package (detailed stripping and cleaning … inspected and springs replaced as needed … lubrication to factory standards and function tested) … S/N AM 63xxx … $520 shipped (lower 47) … no California sales … upon receipt of payment and signed legible copy of dealer’s FFL … firearm will be shipped from my FFL to your FFL … will only accept US postal money order … it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the firearm is legal to own in your city/state … first “I’ll take it” followed with PM will have it … thanks for looking … John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jfinet,

Posts: 186 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: September 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 186 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: September 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
That is nice. Too bad I just spent that fixing my truck.

Does that have a Nitron-coated stainless frame as well?

Posts: 691 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
If you agree to $500 delivered to Texas, I'll take it.

Heathtx

Posts: 913 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post