SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P229 Elite 40 S&W*SPF to Heathtx*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P229 Elite 40 S&W*SPF to Heathtx* Login/Join 
posted
Sig P229 Elite E29R-40-BSE … stock except for grips … 40 S&W … 2 12 rd factory mags … slite not bright … DA/SA … factory case … very nice condidion ... well taken care of ... one owner ... just returned from factory for full service package (detailed stripping and cleaning … inspected and springs replaced as needed … lubrication to factory standards and function tested) … S/N AM 63xxx … $520 shipped (lower 47) … no California sales … upon receipt of payment and signed legible copy of dealer’s FFL … firearm will be shipped from my FFL to your FFL … will only accept US postal money order … it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the firearm is legal to own in your city/state … first “I’ll take it” followed with PM will have it … thanks for looking … John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jfinet,

Posts: 192 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: September 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 192 | Location: Southern Oregon | Registered: September 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
That is nice. Too bad I just spent that fixing my truck.

Does that have a Nitron-coated stainless frame as well?

Posts: 717 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
If you agree to $500 delivered to Texas, I'll take it.

Heathtx

Posts: 930 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Got gun, better than described. Thanks!

Took it to range today, very smooth action, the best I have ever shot a pistol!

Posts: 930 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post