SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: .357 Sig Barrel - P226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: .357 Sig Barrel - P226 Login/Join 
Picture of trebor44
posted
SOLD Decided to sell my P226-E2 in .40 S&W so I will part with the .357 Sig Barrel, Sig Sauer OEM (BBL-226-357). Less than 50 rounds down the pipe. Price is $140 (USPS Money Order) shipped with tracking. Sorry, I don't do PayPal or checks. First "I'll take it" with email has priority as always. Thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trebor44,

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 390 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Free BTT. Thats a great price for an awesome caliber on a proven frame!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4785 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Email sent

ETA:
I’ll take it per the emails.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fullmann,

Posts: 323 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Sold and Delivered to Fullmann. Thanks to all for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trebor44,

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 390 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Received the barrel today.

Better than advertised condition, great communication and overall a fantastic transaction.

Solid +1

Posts: 323 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post