SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sales Broker Needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sales Broker Needed Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
Looking for a sales broker who calls on major farm, and agricultural stores, such as Farm and Fleet, Tractor Supply, and the like.

I could also use a reference to a regional broker in the central south; Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, etc.

I'm working with a company that produces constructor toys (similar to the old Erector Set), crafts, and games.

Thanks.

A

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9760 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Artie,

Sorry I can't help with the broker recommendation.

But,

I loved my erector set as a child ! Cool

If you have some similar product that is not proprietary at this point, I would like to know about it as a possible gift for my grandson.

If you are looking for resale outlets, have you considered Cracker Barrel?

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2344 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Yes, we have considered CB, and will likely approach them.

I am working with an agent that is a rep for a toy company located in Poland, and we are seeking brokers to work through as the US market is so large, we can't cover it on our own.

Send me your address (my email is in my profile) and I will send you a sample to build with your grandson.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9760 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Yes, we have considered CB, and will likely approach them.

I am working with an agent that is a rep for a toy company located in Poland, and we are seeking brokers to work through as the US market is so large, we can't cover it on our own.

Send me your address (my email is in my profile) and I will send you a sample to build with your grandson.

Email sent - Thanks ArtieS

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2344 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Have you considered IFA and Cal Ranch in the west? Not a broker but they are the type of stores you are listing.

Posts: 10491 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post