SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: P320 NIW new-style slide stop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: P320 NIW new-style slide stop Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
All prices are shipped. Will take Paypal gift but prefer MO or check.

1) ***Sold*** One used Sig 320/250 15-round mag (9mm). Loaded up and maybe used once. $25

2) ***Sold*** One used Sig 320/250 21-round mag (9mm). Loaded but never inserted in the gun. $35

3) New in wrapper P320 new-style (small) slide stop. $25

4) ***SPF***Used P320 old-style takedown lever. $10

5) ***Sold***P227 Hogue Piranha G10 grips in black. Comes with grip bushings and screws. $85

6) ***Sold***MGW Sig P-series sight pusher. $100

Didn't want to clutter up the post with pics, pictures on request to e-mail in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 4298 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 15 round P320 mag. Email on the way

Posts: 903 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
All prices are shipped. Will take Paypal gift but prefer

2) One used Sig 320/250 21-round mag (9mm). Loaded but never inserted in the gun. $35

Didn't want to clutter up the post with pics, pictures on request to e-mail in my profile.

I’ll take this.

Posts: 377 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pic of the 227 grips plz.

Posts: 43 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take both slide stops.
email to follow

Posts: 68 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently my brain wasn't working.
I was after the takedown lever Eek

Posts: 68 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on sight pusher.

Posts: 1638 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Sight pusher SPF

Posts: 4298 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Bump