SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS 2 very nice W. German Sig 220 and 228
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 2 very nice W. German Sig 220 and 228 Login/Join 
posted
I hate to do it put I’ve decided to move a few guns that I don’t shoot and use the funds elsewhere.

I prefer to sell these FTF in or around Tuscaloosa Alabama with bill of sale but I can ship a handgun to your FFL for $40.00. I also travel to the Panhandle of Florida about once a month and could meet at a FFL there to do the transfer. If it’s not a FTF sale the only payment I accept is a Postal Money Order.

I have pics of both Sigs but don’t have a way to upload them but can text or email them to you or if someone could post them here for me that would be appreciated as well.

1. W. German Sig 220 45 KC date code with K kote finish and Sig lite night sights that are dead. This 220 is in excellent condition and I have not shot it since I bought it used from a local guns store several years ago and I don’t believe the original owner shot it much at all. It has the original cardboard box with original paperwork and the original test target, it also has a stainless guide rod as well as the original guide rod and an extra recoil spring. Also included in the sale are 2-7rd mags. You will be hard pressed to find another W. German 220 in this condition and I believe the K more finishes are somewhat rare, I know the finish looks amazing.

Price for FTF sale is $950.00 + $40.00 if it needs to be shipped.

2. W. German Sig 228 9mm KE date code, this fun is in excellent condition as well but I do not have the box or paperwork with this gun, it has standard Sig sights and will come with 2-13 round mags.

Price for FTF sale is $750.00 + $40.00 if it needs to be shipped.

Posts: 1996 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Does the P220 have nickel controls or is it all black?

Posts: 17134 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is all black, it has the k kote finish.

Posts: 1996 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT, feel free to make reasonable offers.

posted Hide Post
BTT