SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    PPS M2 RMSc For Sale/Trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PPS M2 RMSc For Sale/Trade Login/Join 
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted
Hey frens,

Putting up my Walther PPS M2 with factory RMSc. Bought it because I thought I'd like a smaller carry gun than my VP9, but I still carry the VP9 99% of the time, so looking to swap this for something that will see more use.

Gun probably has 200-300rd through it. Works perfect. RMS sight is really nice.

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/i1ixwRb

Only trade I'm considering right now is a short (~5") 9mm AR pistol (preferably one that takes Glock magazines). Otherwise, I'm asking $650 OBO for the gun, 3 magazines (6rd, 7rd, 8rd), and the TREX holster pictured. First "I'll take it" gets it. USPS MO payment please. Email c. cranor @ gmail. com for questions or more pictures.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mrmoneybags,

Posts: 1855 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Consider trade for a NIB Sig P232 9mm kurtz
(380) night sights 2 mags kydex holster 7 all papers that came with it?

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1105 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
No thanks friend, pretty much just looking to acquire a shorty AR9. My wife has a LC9S that I can borrow on the very rare occasion that I need to carry a small pistol, otherwise I just stick to full size.

Posts: 1855 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Price drop, $625 OBO.

Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Price drop, $600 OBO shipped.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bare bones:
Consider trade for a NIB Sig P232 9mm kurtz
(380) night sights 2 mags kydex holster 7 all papers that came with it?

What are you looking for on your p232?
Gary. gbolte4@comcast.net

Posts: 123 | Location: USA | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post