SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS SIG P365 post closed PLEASE DELETE ,THANK YOU
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS SIG P365 post closed PLEASE DELETE ,THANK YOU Login/Join 
posted
Please Delete, Thank You

Selling my sig p365 it has an armory craft stright trigger and has been polished where any parts rub together no issues and the DOB is 30-NOV-2018 it has about 300 rounds through it with no issues at all , gun shoots great just cant get use to such a small gun .
Comes with 2-10 shot ma gs ,case , and original trigger
450.00 shipped to your FFL or I'll put original trigger back in and sell for 425.00
Thanks
navigate to the nearest huntington bank

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hddreamer,

Posts: 65 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 65 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shipping is included ,
Thanks

posted Hide Post
Reasonable offers will be concidered
Thank You

posted Hide Post
New options on price

posted Hide Post
Any trade interests?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Posts: 170 | Location: Flagstaff, AZ | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry looking to get up some funds for full size