SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: SIG P239 in .40, all refinished in Robar NP3. None nicer out there.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: SIG P239 in .40, all refinished in Robar NP3. None nicer out there. Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted
$850 shipped to your FFL in the Lower 48. Please email me at ricklee993 at gmail, as email notification here never works for me.

Letting my beloved P239 (.40) go because I’m slowly getting out of .40. Everything is in NP3, all internals, stainless steel guide rod and grip screws. Comes with very bright Tru-Glo fiber optic night sights, three factory mags with extensions to make them eight rounders and blue SIG case. This baby is super accurate and sexy. Bought it from another SIGforumite many years ago, carried it a lot, shot it a lot, say 1500 rounds, had Robar refinish it and, well, then she became a safe queen.

Posts: 1662 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 1662 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post