SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Omega Planet Ocean XL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Omega Planet Ocean XL Login/Join 
Picture of tha1000
posted
2006ish vintage Omega Planet Ocean XL. This is the 45.5mm watch, it is a big watch. It has been my daily wear for 6 or 7 years, since I bought it. It shows signs of wear: some mild desk rash, and a couple of scratches on the bezel. It keeps good time. I have not had it serviced because it has never given me reason to believe it needed service. For the life of me, I cannot find the outer box and cards. I do have the inner box, hang tag, and spare link. I feel that my asking price is fair considering the condition and lack of the "full kit". I am asking $2250 shipped and insured.

I can email additional pics of any specific angle you would like. My email address is in my profile. Thank you for looking.

Posts: 4804 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Up

Posts: 4804 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
500 views, nary a comment. If my price is out of whack, let me know!

posted Hide Post
Your price is exceptionally reasonable. I paid quite a bit more for mine.

Pete T. (aka Ted1Trading)

Posts: 423 | Location: CT USA | Registered: February 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post