SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    My daughter is selling candy, nuts, and magazines for Girl Scouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My daughter is selling candy, nuts, and magazines for Girl Scouts Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
My daughter, now 9 years old, is selling fall products for Girl Scouts. She has made her own sale page where you can purchase items for yourself, someone else, or can donate to Veterans in VA facilities to enjoy. Please give here page a visit and consider buying any items from her.

Girls outa still sell cookies but not at this time of year. The link for edibles should have choices for Girl delivered or by mail, please make sure to choose delivery by mail. It should also give you a choice, at some point, to donate to Veterans. If any products make it to my local VA clinic, rest assured I'll leave them for the other Veterans. I don't know that my belt line could handle another size jump up.

This should be the link for magazine subscriptions...
https://www.gsnutsandmags.com/...10-9553-dfa94d28a7f1

This should be the link for sweets and nuts...
https://www.gsnutsandmags.com/...10-9553-dfa94d28a7f1

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 10X-Shooter,

Posts: 4577 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
It seems the site needs a code.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7962 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Apologies. Normally I don't post this sort of thing. I'll try to sort the links out.

Posts: 4577 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're never too old
to learn something stupid
posted Hide Post
Are the magazines "High Cap"??? Hee Hee!!!

Posts: 1231 | Location: MO | Registered: February 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
We live in a normal capacity state so yes, high capacity is the norm. All kidding aside, I wish they sold Recoil magazine.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
This is a special thank you message to J.P. from my daughter.

"Thank you so much for helping me meet my goal of $250.00. Thank you for supporting our local Girl Scout Troup and for supporting the Veterans of the USA with your support. I couldn't have done this without you."
Sarah T