SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    DBK “Finish It Your Way“ Badger Series Knife!! Valentines Day Deal 15% off!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK “Finish It Your Way“ Badger Series Knife!! Valentines Day Deal 15% off! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
First “Finish It Your Way” of 2020 and I am happy to offer this new run called the “Badger”.
Medium sized, and a shape that will offer TONS of use!
There are 3 at this time and more to follow.
The CPM154 is ready to start a build as it has been to heat treat, and turn around will be a couple weeks.
The CPM 30 V and the Damascus go out today to heat treat with completion turn around at about 4-5 weeks.(The CPM 30 V will have jimping filed and Makers Mark in later this morning before I send it out.

Here they are:
https://imgur.com/a/2MMZpnY

Blade length 3 3/4” approx
Overall length 8 3/4” approx
Thickness 1/8” approx

You can choose your scale material, pins, Kydex, carry orientation (right, left, vertical, horizontal)
I will also send update pictures so you can witness your custom knife being made.

Prices:
Damascus Badger- $220 plus 12 shipping
CPM154- $190 plus 12 shipping
CPM 30V- $190 plus 12 shipping

LIFETIME COMMON SENSE WARRANTY

There are bound to be some questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me and we can talk about your needs/ wants from a cutter!
My contact is thndahd2@yahoo.com

Sigforum rocks!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 5613 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
First “Finish It Your Way” of 2020 and I am happy to offer this new run called the “Badger”.
The CPM154 is ready to start a build as it has been to heat treat, and turn around will be a couple weeks.
The CPM 30 V and the Damascus go out today to heat treat with completion turn around at about 4-5 weeks.(The CPM 30 V will have jimping filed and Makers Mark in later this morning before I send it out.

Here they are:

Thickness 1/8” approx

You can choose your scale material, pins, Kydex, carry orientation (right, left, vertical, horizontal)*****
I will also send update pictures so you can witness your custom knife being made.

Prices:
Damascus Badger- $220 plus 12 shipping
CPM154- $190 plus 12 shipping
CPM 30V- $190 plus 12 shipping

There are bound to be some questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me and we can talk about your needs/ wants from a cutter!

****Certain Burled wood and horn materials are an up-charge*****

Sigforum rocks!!

Posts: 5613 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Not sure how the duplicate thing happened

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
You do know that you can delete a post?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 16702 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump please!!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
THESE ARE THE VALENTINES DAY DISCOUNT PRICES!!

Here they are:

Thickness 1/8” approx

You can choose your scale material, pins, Kydex, carry orientation (right, left, vertical, horizontal)
I will also send update pictures so you can view pics of your custom knife being made.

Prices:
Damascus Badger- $220 plus 12 shipping *15% off = $187.00 plus shipping
CPM154- $190 plus 12 shipping *15% off = $161.50 plus shipping
CPM 30V- $190 plus 12 shipping *15% off = $161.50 plus shipping

Sigforum rocks!!

posted Hide Post
Email to be sent shortly, interested in the CPM30V.
* PP $ sent *

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MRBTX,

Posts: 2930 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
CPM30v is sold

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump
CPM154 and Alabama Damascus are still available!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Let’s get these out today for Valentines Day!!

I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Back to work so you can pay for your other addiction, Huh? Cool

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4203 | Location: Mass | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in the Damascus, email on the way

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 9066 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
After looking at pics of some of your other knives in the “Essential Edge” section, “I’ll take it” on the Damascus.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 9066 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
It’s your Sir!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
The CPM154 blade is still available!!!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
All SOLD! Thank you Sigforum!!