SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sig P229 Combat 9mm w/SRT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P229 Combat 9mm w/SRT Login/Join 
posted
Excellent condition and has the SRT trigger kit installed. Bright night sights, two 15rd magazines, original box and trigger parts. $780 plus $25 toward shipping and insurance from my ffl to yours. dusterdan@hotmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ia.redneck,

Posts: 43 | Location: N.E. Iowa | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 43 | Location: N.E. Iowa | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
trades?

Shoot first, ask questions later!!

Posts: 146 | Location: Deleware | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On this one I'm just needing the cash, sorry. That is the only reason for parting with it.

posted Hide Post
Bumpity bump with a price drop

posted Hide Post
What is BBT?

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights in that order.
Tennessee-JEHOVAH IS MY GOD!

Posts: 628 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BBT?

Picture of jfcisme
posted Hide Post
BTT is "Bump to the top"

Sellers are allowed to reply to their ad to move it to the top of the Que.

"Moderation in all things, including moderation."
Mark Twain

Posts: 64 | Location: Titusville, Florida | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post