SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Manual Camera Flash Set (Yongnuo YN560IV)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Manual Camera Flash Set (Yongnuo YN560IV) Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted
This is a really good way to get started with and learn flash photography. These are radio transmitter manual flashes, with a wireless trigger. With this set, you can either shoot with the flash mounted on the hotshoe of your camera, or you can set the flash up "off camera", and dial in the flash power using the wireless controller. The flashes also can communicate wirelessly with each other.

The flashes and flash controller should work with most cameras from Nikon, Canon, Fuji, etc that have a flash hotshoe.

This set includes:

Two (2) Yongnuo YN560IV Flashes.
One (1) YN560-TX wireless flash controller.
Two (2) RF-603CII wireless flash triggers.

Flashes are in used, but like new condition. Likely less than 300 photos on the flashes, very few at full power. Comes with original packaging, and accessories as shown.

Asking $135 shipped. Paypal gift or Venmo accepted. Email in my profile.

Thanks!

P.S. The pair of triggers are included for funsies, as I didn't really use them much other than to wirelessly trigger my camera a couple of times. You'll need a trigger release cable if you want to use it in that fashion, and I'm not sure of the compatibility. I used it with my Fuji XT system.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aeteocles,

Posts: 11216 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I have no need for two flashes, but could use one of them if you give up on selling the group.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 48893 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I have no need for two flashes, but could use one of them if you give up on selling the group.

Correction, you simply have not thought about it hard enough to recognize your need for two flashes. Smile. There is lots you can do with two off-camera flashes. If you've ever considered shooting indoor portraits, you set one up to light your subject, and the other to fill in the background or shadow side.

I used mine with a set of cheap flash umbrellas and they work great. I liked it so much, I upgraded to TTL flashes.

Posts: 11216 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Bump.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Correction, you simply have not thought about it hard enough to recognize your need for two flashes. Smile. There is lots you can do with two off-camera flashes. If you've ever considered shooting indoor portraits, you set one up to light your subject, and the other to fill in the background or shadow side.

I used mine with a set of cheap flash umbrellas and they work great. I liked it so much, I upgraded to TTL flashes.

That is true, and I even know roughly how to do it, but I don't take portraits like that. I am more like Weegee or Cartier-Bresson except without their talent.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 48893 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Bump.