SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Withdrawn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Withdrawn Login/Join 
Picture of MrToad
posted
P230 SOLD

Withdrawn

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrToad,

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3091 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Wow, your Sig 230 is stunning and the price is super. If I didn't already have one, I would jump all over this.

Dan

Posts: 1839 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jimmydu2007
posted Hide Post
I'll take the sig p230 sl thanks

email sent for payment info.

Posts: 509 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmydu2007:

It's yours, sir! I will accept discreet paypal, certified check or money order.

EDIT: By the way, I'm including some Hogue hexagonal grip screws and 5 .380 snap caps I found too.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3091 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jimmydu2007
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrToad:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmydu2007:

It's yours, sir! I will accept discreet paypal, certified check or money order.

EDIT: By the way, I'm including some Hogue hexagonal grip screws and 5 .380 snap caps I found too.
thanks

Posts: 509 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jimmydu2007
posted Hide Post
Payment sent out today thanks

Picture of FLwolverine
posted Hide Post
sent email on K40

-gary

P226 9mm TACOPS
P229 .40 ESE
P320 .40 SC

Posts: 6 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: June 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLwolverine:
sent email on K40

-gary

Reply sent, Gary.

Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Jimmy, as per my email, the P230 was dropped off at my LGS yesterday and should be arriving out to your LGS by Friday, possibly Saturday via FedEx.

Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Jimmy, as per my email, here is the picture of the trigger guard again, in case it does not come through the email.

Weekend bump for the Kahr!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrToad,

Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Weekly bump!