SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All Sold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Sold Login/Join 
posted
Thanks everyone who bought and inquired!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dryw13,

Posts: 219 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Orndorff
posted Hide Post
I'll take the lot. Email to follow

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Now an FFL licensee, working on SIGs and other assorted firearms. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 8346 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with new items added

Posts: 219 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Revolvers added for sale

posted Hide Post
I’d like to buy the 300blk trimmer and brass. Sending an email.

Posts: 167 | Location: Texas | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As per our email(s), I will take the 627 and 625.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with price drops.

Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
I'll take the barrel. I'll send you an email.

Posts: 309 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barrel is sold

Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Is the barrel nut a BAR? If it is, I’ll take the rail and nut.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2699 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Picture of davea
posted Hide Post
Great seller. Quick shipment. Got the barrel in 2 days.
Thank you!

Posts: 309 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I will take the Leupold without the mount per emails.

Thanks

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 1830 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
FUNDS SENT! Thanks

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 1830 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post