SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Leupold 1.5-4 Firedot, Aero Quantum 12" , CMMG .22LR Barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Leupold 1.5-4 Firedot, Aero Quantum 12" , CMMG .22LR Barrel Login/Join 
posted
Up for sale are a few lightly used items that need a new home as they are not being used anymore. Price includes shipping and I can accept discrete PayPal F&F, Venmo, or USPS MO.

• Leupold Mark AR Mod-1 1.5-4x model 115387 with firedot for reticle. Comes mounted in an Aero lightweight mount with butler creek covers. Asking for $400 for the package. Scope Picture

• Aero Quantum 12" M-LOK rail with barrel nut. Asking $75. Rail Photo

• CMMG 16" 22lr barrel with about 500 rounds down the pipe. Ended up sbr'ing and no longer need the 16". Asking $80 shipped. CMMG Link

Please let me know with any questions and thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dryw13,

Posts: 206 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Orndorff
posted Hide Post
I'll take the lot. Email to follow

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Now an FFL licensee, working on SIGs and other assorted firearms. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 8317 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump with new items added

Posts: 206 | Location: The Great Salt Lake | Registered: November 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post