SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS GALCO blk rh MOB for Sig P220/226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS GALCO blk rh MOB for Sig P220/226 Login/Join 
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted
This is a new MOB, middle of back. I bought it for my P220 but decided I’ll never use it. I have placed the pistol in the holster but never carried. I’m asking $50 shipped PP FF. Please email with any questions. Thank you for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Posts: 2765 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email inbound.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9001 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Sold to pulicords! Thank you!

I’ll ship it out to you tomorrow and send you tracking.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 9001 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Bump for a great grab-and-go holster! If you carry your P220 or P226 this holster is a great addition for your carry set up!

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
BTT

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Price drop to $45 shipped. For a new leather quality holster!

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
BTT