SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    $99 Gun Trusts
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$99 Gun Trusts Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Never trust lawyers. EVER!

Posts: 27 | Location: Bluffton, SC | Registered: March 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paularmola:

Perhaps you meant this lightheartedly and I took this wrong but Dean has helped many members of this community with their NFA Trusts and given his advice herein in this thread freely. His attorney's fees are reasonable and answered all my questions in a timely manner. 28 pages in on a thread about a lawyer's services on NFA trusts and you post "Never trust lawyers. EVER" Not cool for your 13th post.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8650 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paularmola:
If you want to show your ass, do it elsewhere. If I banned you right now, it would be justified. Do not under any circumstances interefere with the ad of any member of this forum, and you will kindly mind your manners, and if you can't be polite, then leave this forum.

With one exception, all your posts are in Classifieds, and that one exception concerned buying something. The Classifieds section of this forum is provided as a courtesy to participating members, which is to say, members who do not come here for the sole purpose of buying and selling things. If you wish to continue using us in this fashion, I suggest you refrain from being presumptuous and rude.

Posts: 91470 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dean

What do I do about a trustee that has died? Thanks

Posts: 746 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wdsman1:
Dean

What do I do about a trustee that has died? Thanks

I recommend promptly removing them from your trust.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6546 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know there has been nothing but praise in this thread before the moron a few posts up, but I've referred so many people to Dean I should have asked for a kickback and every single one of them has had a positive experience. Only one guy ever had an issue with ATF and it was handled immediately, by Dean.

Buy with confidence.

Posts: 3588 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
I know there has been nothing but praise in this thread before the moron a few posts up, but I've referred so many people to Dean I should have asked for a kickback and every single one of them has had a positive experience. Only one guy ever had an issue with ATF and it was handled immediately, by Dean.

Buy with confidence.

Thank you for the kind word and all of the referrals. I owe you lunch if you’re ever in town. Big Grin

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Posts: 6546 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neckbone
posted Hide Post
Just got mine. Filled out form this morning, in my hands by this afternoon.

Super fast, super easy.

Here's hoping the rest of the process will be this good.

Thanks HeavyD

Posts: 69 | Registered: March 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Thank you, neckbone. I appreciate your business.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Bump!

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Picture of AnimalMother88
posted Hide Post
I know that a juvenile can be a beneficiary; can/should that beneficiary be a co-trustee as well?

I've been meaning to do this for years. Just pulled the trigger this morning, thanks Dean.

Posts: 1334 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnimalMother88:
I know that a juvenile can be a beneficiary; can/should that beneficiary be a co-trustee as well?

I've been meaning to do this for years. Just pulled the trigger this morning, thanks Dean.

Ideally the minor child would not be a co-trustee. You are able to add that child as a co-trustee once they reach the age of majority.

I appreciate your business. Let me know if you have any more questions.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

posted Hide Post
I was just going to ask that same question, but then in reading your FAQs it says we can list our minor children, it's just they can't possess the NFA items in the trust until they're of legal age.

Kinda wanted to add my two kids, 13 and 10, as well as my wife, though. I started filling out the form on your website....should I just add my wife, for now?

Posts: 1093 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First and foremost, thank you for the immense amount of free advise and clarifications you have provided here. In Fl. my address is protected by statute due to my being LEO. My name and property are not searchable in the county tax records or property appraiser.Although it is Federal, could having my information hidden cause a delay in my stamp authorization? Thank you in advance.

Posts: 29 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: April 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jothomay:
First and foremost, thank you for the immense amount of free advise and clarifications you have provided here. In Fl. my address is protected by statute due to my being LEO. My name and property are not searchable in the county tax records or property appraiser.Although it is Federal, could having my information hidden cause a delay in my stamp authorization? Thank you in advance.

That should not make a difference.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Bump

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Do I have to get my fingerprints, etc taken in the state where I will be buying my suppressor? I'm in SC for a few months, and I'd like to get the process started, before I return to Texas, in October.

Posts: 3977 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aglifter:
Do I have to get my fingerprints, etc taken in the state where I will be buying my suppressor? I'm in SC for a few months, and I'd like to get the process started, before I return to Texas, in October.

You do not. In fact, you could roll your own fingerprints.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heavyd:
quote:
Originally posted by AnimalMother88:

Ideally the minor child would not be a co-trustee. You are able to add that child as a co-trustee once they reach the age of majority.

I appreciate your business. Let me know if you have any more questions.

I was just going to ask the same question and already saw the answer to my question.

I just finally submitted my application for a trust after procrastinating for a long time. Now I just need to save money for my conversion.

Posts: 7458 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
I appreciate your business. Give me a call if you have any other questions.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts